This year, because of the tremendous needs as a result of the pandemic, we would like to encourage you to consider giving to local organizations that work to meet those needs here. If you have driven past the long lines of cars at the Soup Kitchen or the Strickler Center, you can clearly see how great these needs are!
Here is a list of local organizations that could use our support to support our fellow Isabella County residents:
- Soup Kitchen (food) - http://isabellacommunitysoupkitchen.org/
- ICRH (homeless shelter) – https://www.icrhouse.org/wordpress/
- Food Pantry (food) - https://ccnfeeds.org/
- Care Store (health products) - https://www.thecarestore.org/
- Clothing, INC (clothing) - https://www.clothinginc.org/
- R.I.S.E. (domestic violence) - https://www.riseadvocacy.org/
- Listening Ear - https://www.listeningear.com/
- Foster Closet - https://fosterclosetofmichigan.org/isabella-county/
If you are interested in going beyond the local needs, a list from your Social Justice Coordinating Team of organizations that support justice can be found here.